Join the international movement to help CNVC resolve conflicts peacefully and effectively in personal, organizational, and political settings.
For the first time in our organization's 38-year history, you can become an official member of the Center for Nonviolent Communication and help us to create a world where everyone's needs matter, and people have the tools to respond to conflicts skillfully and peacefully.
Supporting members get access to a members-only video library, receive discounts on trainings, provide input into CNVC's future, and join a community of like-minded people who are part of the growing worldwide movement to apply Nonviolent Communication in the world!
Join today by making an annual contribution adjusted to your annual household income (convert to your currency).
Benefits of becoming a Supporting Member
You qualify for most benefits immediately, and others 6 months after joining.
A. Immediately upon joining:
- Access the Members-only video library
- Provide input into the future of our organization
- Official recognition on our website (unless you prefer to remain anonymous)
- Attend an annual free membership event
B. After 6 months of membership:
- Discount of 10% on CNVC’s programs * (IITs and VITs)
- Priority consideration for financial assistance for tuition for IITs and VITs
CNVC has two types of members as described in our bylaws:
- Voting Members: Certified Trainers, members of the Board of Directors, and staff members have the ability to vote in Board Elections and other decisions.
- Non-Voting Members: All other members are officially “Supporting Members” and do not have the ability to vote in Board Elections and other decisions, but have all of the other benefits of membership as described above. If you are not a Voting Member as described above, you can become a Supporting Member.
We want to make membership equitable and accessible to everyone, regardless of your economic system or your personal financial resources. Therefore, we ask members to make an annual financial contribution of 0.1% of your total household income. See the table below for examples:
|Currency||Location||Annual Household Income||Membership Fee|
|BRL||Brazil||100.000 R$||100 R$|
|EUR||most of Europe||50,000€||50€|
|KES||Kenya||2.000.000 KSh||2.000 KSh|
|CNY||China||元/¥ 325,000||元/¥ 325|
Calculate your Membership Fee
To determine the membership fee that we request, use the calculator below:
- Choose your currency
- Enter your annual household income
- Click "Convert"
- Copy or write down the USD equivalent and then go to the signup page