What could make me a valuable addition to your team?
- I have experience in cross-cultural communication;
- conducting complex dialogues;
- conference design and execution in difficult conditions (since 2015 cooperated in Ukraine with OSCE, UNDP, IOM, IREX and others)
- a lawyer by first education, I know the basics of how laws work;
- a psychologist by second degree, I know how people work;
- the first Ukrainian certified nonviolent communication trainer;
My experience in group facilitation begins with the Revolution of Dignity since 2014. Experience of accompanying people in resolving conflicts and protecting their rights since 2001.
I enjoy conducting training sessions, webinars, and presentations. I am constantly learning. I am a member of several professional communities, such as the Ukrainian Community of Dialogue Practitioners, the Network of Dialogue Facilitators, Gewaltfreie Kommunikation Austria and others.
As of 2023, I am completing a cross-disciplinary supervisory program for psychotherapists. In addition, I have been working as a mentor and facilitator in various programs since 2016. I can create the design of trainings, educational programs and conferences in the style of non-conferences and conduct them accordingly.
I like to work in small teams. I can and love to facilitate large groups of people, I have experience in facilitating from 50 to 150 participants. I love and know how to work both online and offline. I have experience working with business and top management. I have a wide and supportive network of professional colleagues, facilitators, mediators, psychotherapists, business trainers, coaches, and shamans, with whom I can unite to perform various tasks.
- Conflict Transformation
- Counseling and Therapy
- Family and Interpersonal Relationships
- Leadership (including organizational culture and executive coaching)
- Peace and Civil Discourse
- Social Change
- Spirituality and Inner Work