My involvement in global and development education and working with teachers in NGO NaZemi (since 2008) has led me to ask questions how to discuss controversial topics when our attitudes and values differ, how to deal with power and power inequalities, if we want to create communities, organizations and a world where needs of all including the Earth are considered equally. I found many answers and significant support precisely in non-violent communication in 2013. I have co-founded the Czech Nonviolent Communication organization.
It makes sense to me to connect personal transformation with the external transformation of relationships, agreements and structures at the level of team or organization, so I combine sharing NVC, educational work with teachers (critical thinking, emancipatory teaching desing) and facilitation of group processes and mediation.
I prefer long-term cooperation, whether it is a long-term course or long-term support of an organization, because only by consistently focused efforts and attention can we create and integrate new habits or new organizational agreements. I find meaningful the facilitation for wider interest groups (e.g. in the field of prisons or the automotive industry).
Thematically, I am attracted to:
- NVC in the context of power inequalities (school, organization, society)
- Education and upbringing of children (families and school)
- Support of associations, organizations or movements in harmonizing goals, means and own functioning
- Systemic Applications of Nonviolence
I am part of the Nonviolent Global Liberation (NGL) community - a radical community of practice focused on active experimentation with tending to the gap between the current global crises and fully interdependent living build around the work of Miki Kashtan. This has been a huge learning and inspiration. The important source for me is the work of Vanessa Andreotti and Decolonial Futures Collective.
- Conflict Transformation
- Government and Governance
- Education (including schools and youth programs)
- Family and Interpersonal Relationships
- Leadership (including organizational culture and executive coaching)
- Restorative Justice (including prison work)
- Social Change