Gina Lawrie is an international consultant, trainer, and coach. Her work in Nonviolent Communication (NVC) has taken her all over the world, though more recently she is traveling less to protect the environment and connect more with community and nature. To her work she brings three decades of diverse experience, including a background in psychology, social work, organisation development, and also teaching meditation.
As an Assessor for the Center for Nonviolent Communication (CNVC), she is part of the English Speaking European Assessor Team, guiding registered CNVC trainer candidates through certification. Gina is reducing her workload, so is no longer registering new candidates she doesn't know already.
- Nonviolent Communication: NVC builds an awareness of how to stay connected to the humanity of ourselves and others while communicating, and offers specific tools to stay in this often surprisingly transformative way of interacting.
- Empathic Decluttering: Our approach isn’t just about throwing stuff out. It is about working with the emotional attachment to it to free up your choice, time and energy.
Gina's work is about:
- working in partnership with clients and colleagues.
- facilitating individuals and groups to act in ways they are less likely to regret afterward.
- supporting and challenging in ways that foster insight and growth.
- empowering individuals and organisations to find increasing congruence between their behaviours and their values.
- integration of the mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of individuals and of organisations.
Whether consulting to organisations or working with individuals I draw on a broad spectrum of both conventional and non conventional approaches.