Transforming Your Relationship with Yourself
Do you like yourself? Are you reliably kind to yourself? How we relate to ourselves is the foundation of our well-being.
In this workshop, we will look at the why and how of being radically gentle with and kind to ourselves -- being a loving companion to ourselves. We'll explore and practice this way of relating to ourselves.
We will explore, conceptually and experientially, some key ideas that affect how we relate to ourselves. Ideas likely to be touched on include:
- Connecting to the longings that bring us alive
- Relating to unmet needs in ways that carry life forward
- Distinguishing deficiency & lack from mere absence of what we want
- Seeing the beauty in aspects of our behavior we find hard to like
- Contributing to peace and understanding between conflicting parts of our selves
- Self-compassion and self-empowerment
Who This is For
Participants ideally will have had some prior experience with Nonviolent Communication (NVC), also known as Compassionate Communication. If NVC is new to you, please plan to prepare yourself by participating in Friday evening's workshop "A Taste of Nonviolent Communication."
Register for this and Bob's other workshops that weekend by filling out the Registration Form