Say What You Mean: A 12-Week Online Course
A 12-Week Online Course With Author Oren Jay Sofer
NOTE: This is the first session of a 12-week course.
Every Tuesday, 4:30 – 6:00pm PT
September 8th – December 1st, 2020*
*Skips Tuesday October 20th for a break half-way through the course.
This 12-week online course offers training in Oren Jay Sofer’s unique, integrated approach to communication. It is designed to support you to bring the principles and practices of Oren’s new book, Say What You Mean, into your daily life and relationships. With expert guidance from the author, you’ll learn ways to:
• Feel confident during conversations
• Stay focused on what really matters in any interaction
• Reduce anxiety before and during difficult conversations
• Listen for the authentic concerns behind another’s words
• Strengthen your capacity for resilience and empathy
Pre-register now to receive a notification when registration opens on August 1st!
Full Tuition: $300
Buddy Rate: $275 (when you register with a friend)
Group Rate: $250 (when you register as 4+ people)
If you have questions or need more information about this event, please contact Oren here.