THE PARENT PEER LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Monday, February 06, 2023
EndsMonday, December 18, 2023
Number of sessions/meetings22
Official training hours38.5 hours
Main TopicYouth / Teens
Short descriptionThe PPLP is a nine-month program, co-lead by Ingrid Bauer (Certified Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication - CNVC) and Stephanie Bachmann Mattei, (CNVC Certified Trainer and CNVC Assessor) aimed at nurturing and developing leaders who are committed to spreading Nonviolent Communication (NVC) to parents, teachers and youth-serving professionals in their communities, especially in those regions where there are no NVC trainers.
Contact Email[email protected]
The 2023 Parent Peer Leadership Program runs from February 2023 through December 2023. The program components are structured for distance learning in order to include participants from diverse geographic regions. Components include
- Video Conference Calls for all Time Zones (12:00 noon and 7:00 pm New York Time)!!!!!
- Weekly Study Assignment with Monthly Feedback
- Empathy Buddy Phone/Video Calls
- Individual Support Sessions with Leadership Team
- Wiki Website, Email Support Group and an Intimate Learning Community
- Materials & Curricula for Sharing NVC