NVC FREE introduction to mindful communication foundation
During the event, I will share with you, some of the skills and practices that have supported me in finding inner peace in life. I offer a brief overview of mindful practice and the communication model NVC, created by Dr Marshall Rosenberg. There will be some time for questions and discussion.
You will discover the four components and two parts of this communication. NVC can be applied in all relationships with children and with adults in personal and professional settings. In this webinar, we practice using a scenario that might show up in our personal lives. I will also share information about the NVC foundation series.
This is what one participant told me to read more follow this link
The intro session helped me realize the tight link between NVC and mindfulness.
The four components of NVC are:
- OBSERVE mindfully recognising triggers that enrich or diminish your relating in some interactions with others
- Notice and accept what you FEEL in these situations
- Recognise which NEEDS are met/unmet in this situation.
- Communicate your REQUESTS and expressions of gratitude and/or concerns clearly, with confidence.
These are the two parts of NVC.
- Expressing ourselves honestly through the four components
Receive the other and ourselves empathetically through the four components
How much does this event cost?
It’s FREE to book sign up here
*want to know what NVC is? follow this link