Nonviolent Communnication Level 1 Beginners Class Series
Nonviolent Communication refers not only to physical violence, but also to other ways we "attack" others or ourselves, such as through judgment, criticism, and blame.
NVC gives us practical tools that help us:
- Connect to our hearts, strengthening our ability to interact with compassion & empathy
- Develop deeper self-awareness and self-compassion
- Have conversations rather than arguments
- Build collaboration and teamwork
- Strengthen already-satisfying relationship
The first session is FREE so you can get a taste of NVC and see if you'd like to continue learning. Suggested donation for the remaining 5 sessions is $75.
The book is strongly suggested, but not required: Nonviolent Communication--A Language of Life, by Marshall B. Rosenberg, 3rd edition, Puddledancer Press. Available from libraries and online or purchase from trainer at discount price.
Led by Diane Diller, certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication.
Please reserve your seat for the 1st session (FREE) or register for the entire series by contacting Diane Diller.