Living in the Blame-Free State: Create more peace, understanding, choice, and connection in your relationships
Discover how to live a fully-resourced, fulfilling life by stepping out of the blame-game and into authenticity, power, understanding, and possibility. Learn how to shift out of blame by learning skills, tools, and mindsets for blame-free living, which opens the door to an empowering paradigm of authenticity, balance and powerful collaboration, a more productive and fulfilling life.
This intensive learning experience includes an in-person 1.5-day workshop and two online follow-up webinars and is designed for people who want to live out of a fully-resourced state of being. We will teach the process of moving out of blame because many people have become aware of the cycle of blame, and feel the pain and cost of this limiting pattern.
- Friday, May 31 (6:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Saturday, June 1 (10:00 am - 5:30 pm)
COST: CAD $270.88/person early bird (by May 1); CAD $331.07/standard (after May 1)
QUESTIONS: If you have questions about registration, payments, travel, overnight housing, or other logistics, contact the host. If you have questions about the program or content, email François Beausoleil (the trainer).
The training offers:
- An introduction to the powerful modality of Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- An empowering guide map to transforming blame and self-blame into freedom and understanding.
- Keys to uncovering unconscious blame and the powerful work of dissolving enemy images.
- A clear understanding of the price we pay with blame – on our health and well-being, and the cost to our relationships.
- How to discover what we are really wanting when we choose to blame, and what we can do instead that will be more satisfying.