LEVEL TWO Relationship Skills for Couples: Being Your Best Self With Your Partner
Please Join Lisa Gottlieb and Rob Eames for this engaging and interactive workshop to support you and your partner learning and practicing NVC skills that will offer you practical tools and pro-tips to start improving your relationship right away.
What to expect:
3 live online 90-minute monthly workshops:
- Gain fluency in emotional self-regulation strategies that work
- Deepen your awareness of your core beliefs and how they influence your relationship
- Uncover, clarify, and begin to heal past resentments
- Understand your relationship dynamics and how to work on them together
2 live online monthly "relationship dojo" sessions in-between the workshops (optional):
- Bring your relationship issues to the dojo and workshop them together with Lisa, Rob, and the other couples
- Gain practical guidance applied to your real-life scenarios
- Feel supported and held in a caring community of other couples
*** recordings will be made available for registered participants for review and in case you miss a session
This offering is intended for couples who have a practice in Nonviolent Communication:
(i) if you have worked with Lisa Gottlieb or Rob Eames before, or
(ii) if you've taken the Level 1 (Listening and Speaking from the Heart), or
(iii) if you have an NVC practice
... this class is an opportunity to focus on your relationship together.
This is an inclusive course for adults of all ages, sexual orientations, races, religions, and ethnicities.
DATES: ( the two dojo workshops TBD)
Sun Oct 17, 1:30 - 3:30 PM (EDT)Class 1
Sun Nov 14, 1:30 - 3:30 PM (EST)Class 2
Sun Dec 12, 1:30 - 3:30 PM (EST)Class 3
Early Bird Price $325 (before October 3, 2021)
Full Price $400 (after October 3, 2021)
Every participant who registers will receive a free copy of Lisa's How to Navigate Your Life with More Grace, Ease and Peace: An Introduction to Nonviolent Communication e-Booklet.