How to Deal with Difficult People (Holiday Edition)
We expect the holidays to be a joyful time of year filled with gatherings and parties with those closest to you — family, friends and sometimes co-workers. But what if you are forced to mingle with that difficult person?
Learn practical skills to resolve and avoid difficult and time-consuming impasses. Learn how to navigate challenging conversations in a game-changing way to get immediate clarity, empowerment, and results while restoring long-term confidence and trust.
This 90-minute program will be engaging and experiential, so bring examples from your own life that you would like support with!
- DATE: November 14, 2019 (Note: This is the correct date even if a different date is listed above)
- COST: $35/person
- REGISTRATION: Coming soon...
- QUESTIONS: For questions about registration, scholarships, directions, or other logistics, contact the host.
We’re delighted that you’re planning to join us for this in-person program! We invite you to care for the environment by offsetting your carbon impact in traveling to the event by making a donation to one of these organizations:
- Trees for the Future: Improving the livelihoods of impoverished farmers by revitalizing degraded lands. Donate.
- Tree Sisters: Planetary restoration at the grassroots level with a focus on women and tropical reforestation. Donate.
Work Collaboratively offsets any travel our trainers do by making donations to these two organizations to offset our carbon impact. In addition, we reuse materials, use recycled paper products, and reuse name tag holders. We also avoid using non-reusable, non-durable plastic products.