Free Yourself From Reactivity: 8-Steps to Stop Trigger Bullets (Free, Online)
- Would you like more self-control and ease in challenging situations?
- Are you tired of reacting to imaginary bullets coming at you?
- Do you want skills for getting back to fullness after being triggered?
Join us for a Free interactive workshop covering "8-Steps to Stop Trigger Bullets".
Note: This is a free event -- the main online room will be recorded through Zoom.
You can get the 8-steps here: https://tinyurl.com/stop-trigger-bullets
Not long ago, I used to get triggered often -- i.e. means that something set me off to react automatically. One day at lunch with colleagues, someone said something I didn't like and I responded in ways that I now regret; I'm embarrassed to think back to how that may have triggered them. I'm now surprised at how quickly I reacted without thought to the consequences.
Today, I have tools to stay calm most of the time, and to choose how to respond in difficult situations.
In this workshop you will be guided to:
* pick a real-life triggered scenario
* notice how the trigger shows up in your body
* go deeper into the trigger to identify beliefs and judgments
* get clear with what actually happened
* identify universal human needs that weren't met
* mourn those needs that weren't met
* celebrate the inherent value of your needs
With practice, the skills that you will learn in this workshop will help you in every area of your life: at work, as a teammate, a family member, in relationships, etc.