By living my life with NVC consciousness at the forefront, I want to share NVC through modelling, online discussions, and face-to-face interactive workshops and practice groups.
"I am a spiritual being having a human experience"
My experience in this life will be that I:
- establish and maintain harmonious relationships with personal and professional connections, and with nature
- work to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle in terms of nutrition, activity and social interactions
- share my love of music, and the joy and transformation that can be achieved through breath, tone, voice, rhythm and movement
- achieve balance in many aspects - female/male, self/others, work/play, peace/excitement
- honour the gift of my daughter and her family for her learning and for mine
- remain open to learning about myself, my world and others
- continue to explore ways to express myself creatively
- work hard, play joyfully, maintain curiosity, experience wonder
(Personal Mission Statement created in 1996, latest revision, March 2022)
In a world where babies are met with love and respect for their uniqueness within an interdependent family/community, they become adults able to live their lives with courage, compassion and authenticity.