Marin County, CA 94904
Thank you for visiting my CNVC profile. Whether you want individual coaching, couples counseling, family facilitation, or organizational work, I offer a free 20 minute video conferencing consultation to discover if we are a good match. I live in the San Francisco bay area if you would like a training or face-to-face meeting.
Individuals and Couples
- Uncover the source of our reactivity and triggering
- Heal past hurts and misunderstandings
- Focus on feelings and shared human values/needs
- Strengthen skills of empathy, self-empathy, and honesty
- Develop healthy & skillful communication
- Provide a safe container for family healing and well being
- Strengthen and support strong listening skills
- Transform unskillful patterns of communication
- Build empathy and listening muscles
- Create healthy boundaries; know when to say 'yes' and when to say 'no'
- NVC classes and workshops
- Mediation/conflict resolution
- Strengthen collaboration and teamwork
- Retreat or meeting facilitation
- Individual coaching
- Gossip reduction in the workplace
- Customer service training
In addition to my work with individuals, families, and organizations, I teach courses in mindfulness, NVC, and restorative justice at UC Santa Cruz. I am a volunteer with BayNVC Safer Communities bringing NVC to inmates at San Quentin State Prison.
Along with CNVC trainer Jean Morrison, I have designed and created NVC games and teaching materials sold all over the world and translated into six languages. See groktheworld.com
Contact me to discuss and design the right training, workshop, or one-on-one sessions for you, your primary relationship, family, or organization.