Marin County, CA 94904
Christine works via Zoom videoconferencing or in person with the following:
Individuals and Couples
- Focus on shared human values/needs
- Strengthen skills of empathy and self-empathy
- Uncover the source of our reactivity and triggering
- Heal past hurts and misunderstandings
- Develop healthy & skillful communication
- Strengthen and support strong listening skills
- Transform unskillful patterns of communication
- Provide a safe container for family healing and well being
- Build empathy and listening muscles
- Create healthy boundaries; know when to say 'yes' and when to say 'no'
- NVC classes and workshops
- Mediation/conflict resolution
- Strengthen collaboration and teamwork
- Retreat facilitation
- Individual coaching
- Gossip reduction in the workplace
- Customer service training
In addition to her work with individuals, families, and organizations, Christine teaches courses in mindfulness, transformative communication, and restorative justice at UC Santa Cruz. She volunteers with BayNVC Safer Communities bringing NVC to inmates at San Quentin State Prison.
Along with CNVC trainer Jean Morrison, Christine has designed and created teaching materials and games to learn NVC skills. See her website at groktheworld.com
Contact Christine to discuss and design the right training, workshop, or one-on-one sessions for you, your primary relationship, family, or organization.