Kate plays a leading role in supporting communities in a spirit of inclusion and respect, putting re-connection to what truly matters and why we are here at the forefront.
Kate offers a wide range of opportunities for practical engagement of living nonviolence. These include
- 1:1 support - wherever you are
- Pair, couple and group Supported Dialogue
- Training formats for practical application of NVC
- Wilderness experiences - integrating Nonviolence into our living
- Mediation, Restorative Practices and Conflict training
- Community and family support - developing critical systems
Kate's work addresses ‘harvesting’ from and responding to the riches and common challenges we face as people working and/or living together.