No-Fault Zone® Game Playshop with NVC in Denmark
This 2-day The No-Fault Zone® Game Playshop is a hands-on and visual exploration of Rumi’s field beyond judgments of right and wrong, and the principles and practices of Nonviolent Communication
The No-Fault Game can help you:
- Have satisfying conversations with your child, spouse, parent, students & colleagues.
- Have compassion for yourself and for others.
- Get inner clarity so you can take effective action.
- Learn and practice Nonviolent Communication skills
- Find more ease and satisfaction with conversations that matter
- Increase understanding & harmony in all your relationships
- Resolve conflicts peacefully
Bring your own conversations or conflicts to play with and learn from. Or just bring yourself.
This 2-day Game Playshop is for:
- Anyone wanting more clarity, compassion, and effective communication in their life
- Anyone curious to explore a visual, hands-on approach to the principles & practices of Nonviolent Communication
- NVC practitioners and trainers interested to see how the Game can support their students, clients, and themselves.
Day 1: 10-17
Day 2: 09:30-16:30
The No-Fault Zone® Game was created by Sura Hart & Victoria Kindle-Hodson, co-authors of three books: Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids; The Compassionate Classroom; The No-Fault Classroom. www.thenofaultzone.com.