- Would you like more self-control and ease in challenging situations?
- Are you tired of reacting to imaginary bullets coming at you?
- Do you want skills for getting back to fullness after being triggered?
Join us for a FREE live interactive workshop introducing self-empathy from Nonviolent Communication (NVC) applied to triggered situations. Unlike many online offerings, this is live; bring your level-6 triggers to start your journey to freedom.
*** Click here to Register ***
Series Participant Comments:
- "How empowering and engaging the program was even on zoom and how much personal impact can happen in ten weeks"
- "This is a highly effective approach to bringing about positive change at the the inner most level."
- "If you want to understand why conversations and relationships don't go the way you think they should go or how you want them to, you will gain tremendous insight in deeply understanding why and the tools for progressing furthering."
- " I would encourage them to take the series because it is a great introduction to NVC, well organized, provides good practice time and empathy buddy practice and James is a clear, skilled and caring trainer!"
Not long ago, I used to get triggered often -- i.e. means that something set me off to react automatically. One day at lunch with colleagues, someone said something I didn't like and I responded in ways that I now regret; I'm embarrassed to think back to how that may have triggered them. I'm now surprised at how quickly I reacted without thought to the consequences."
Today, I have tools to stay calm most of the time, and to choose how to respond in difficult situations.
In this workshop you will be guided to:
- pick a real-life triggered scenario (intensity 6 out of 10)
- go deeper into the trigger to identify beliefs and judgments
- get clear with what actually happened
- identify universal human needs that weren't met
- mourn those needs that weren't met
- celebrate the inherent value of your needs
- With practice, the skills that you will learn in this workshop will help you in every area of your life: at work, as a teammate, a family member, in relationships, etc.
Note: This is a free event -- the main online room will be recorded through Zoom.
You will be invited to join a 10-weekly series of 1.5 hr. sessions starting on THU Nov 30 at 11 AM PST (First Session FREE)
*** Click here for FREE First Series Session THU Nov 30, 2023 ***
*** Click here to Register for "Free Yourself from Reactivity: 10-week journey to emotional liberation " ***
About the facilitator:
James Prieto is a nature enthusiast, author and Certified Nonviolent Communication (NVC) Trainer, apprentice in the Animas Wild Mind Training Program (WMTP). James guides individuals toward connection through personal development coaching, by facilitating NVC, along with “Wild NVC” and “Wild Heart” nature-based offerings which integrate with Wild Mind. He’s passionate about the intersection of Animas Valley inspired work with NVC as a way to contribute to Earth elder Joanna Macy’s “Great Turning” and Thomas Berry’s “Great Work.”