with Shona Cameron and Ania Mills
Our purpose in offering Stepping Stone events:-
- In-depth learning and practice of NVC, for your integration of skills and knowledge
- To increase clarity about the requests for the portfolio and the final assessment
- To create awareness of and support for growth in your learning edges
- To give and receive feedback in a partnership paradigm
- To meet and know each other as assessors and candidates
- To support a sense of belonging to a ‘journey of giraffes*
Venue: Perła Leśna
Come together in a safe space and build on your NVC trainer skills.
A unique combination of mentoring and training towards
Certification in Nonviolent Communication
Possible subjects to cover developed in co-creation with participants:
What is emotional safety?
Responding to challenging questions when sharing NVC
Aspects of the assessment for preparation and to explore your readiness
Enemy images transformation, with support from experienced trainers
Price: Tuition fee: a range from 250€ to 700€ + Accommodation 455€
For: anyone sharing NVC: CNVC Certification Candidates, other
NVC trainers or those curious about living and sharing NVC
(Minimum of 20 training days).
Questions re venue and logistics? Please contact Ola: (+48 504 254 654)
Questions about registration? email Amy: amy8dyer @ gmail.com
For enquiries about content reach out to Ania or Shona
Final Assessment events can be found here.