Discover the Power of Self-Compassion and Build Lasting Resilience with our 5 Part Self-Compassion Workshop Series on Resilience in Action!
5 workshops | 10 hours of training | Flexible Learning Scheme
Gesine Schrader and Manasi Saxena
Certified Nonviolent Communication Trainers
Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey towards cultivating self-compassion and building resilience?
Seed of Peace and enCOMPASSion are delighted to offer you a learning experience focused on building a relationship of compassion and kindness within yourself. This journey’s 5 explorations aim to build deep emotional resilience. Instead of “surviving” change and challenge, you can learn to bounce back and thrive within everyday challenges.
About this Workshop Series
This workshop series is a 5 part journey with a flexible learning plan. You can join 1, some, or all of the workshops. Here’s list of workshops and dates, and a little on what to expect.
- Embracing Self-Compassion (September 9): Learn the art of self-compassion and self-empathy, fostering a positive and nurturing relationship with yourself. Discover how self-compassion can enhance your emotional well-being and empower you to face life's challenges with greater ease.
- Self-Regulation: Cultivate Balance for Inner Harmony (September 30): Explore techniques to cultivate self-regulation and balance, leading to inner harmony amidst life's chaos. Develop the capacity to respond consciously to situations, fostering a sense of tranquility within.
- Discover Your Inner Strength: The Path to Self-Love (October 28): Unleash your inner strength by embracing self-love and acceptance. Learn how to recognize and nurture your resilience, allowing you to pursue your dreams and goals with confidence.
- How to Let Go of Self-Judgment: Mastering Self-Acceptance (November 25): Release self-critical thoughts and beliefs, replacing them with self-acceptance and compassion. Discover practical techniques to be present with kindness and understanding towards yourself.
- Transforming from Within: Overcoming Limiting Core Beliefs (December 30): Break free from limiting core beliefs that may hinder your personal growth. Learn how to challenge and rewire negative thought patterns, empowering yourself to embrace positive change.
You can join our "Resilience in Action Workshop Series," either by joining individual workshops, a bundle of three, or a collection of all five workshops designed to empower you with the tools to embrace self-compassion and transform your life.
Schedule and Timing
Join us for one or more of these workshops to cultivate inner resources to face everyday challenges.
- 9/Sep: Embracing Self-Compassion
- 30/Sep : Self-Regulation: Cultivate Balance for Inner Harmony
- 28/Oct Discover Your Inner Strength: The Path to Self-Love
- 25/Nov: How to Let Go of Self-Judgement: Mastering Self-Acceptance
- 30 Dec: Transforming from Within: Overcoming Limiting Core Beliefs
Every workshop includes handouts and worksheets and practical exercises.
- Timing in the UK All workshops are on Saturdays, from 12.30-2.30pm UK Time.
- Timing in India: The first three workshops will be from 5.00-7.00pm IST, and the last two workshops will be from 6.00-8.00pm IST.
- Duration: Each workshop is 2 hours long.
How to Sign-up and Workshop Bundles
Each workshop stands alone. You can sign up for them individually. Or, you can avail of our Bundles and sign up for 3 or 5 workshops at a discounted rate.
Join 1 workshop: INR 3500/GBP 35
Join 3 workshops: INR 9000/GBP 90 - 15+% discount
Join 5 workshops: INR 14000/GBP 140 - 20% discout
To register for our bundles and avail the discounts, please follow the links given to the right.
To register for each individual workshop, you can follow the link here, or on their individual pages.
Who we are
Gesine Schrader and Manasi Saxena are friends, Certified NVC Trainers, and lifelong learners of Nonviolent Communication.
Gesine Schrader is certified-trainer with The Center for Nonviolent Communication and Co-Director of Seed of Peace. She is a Nonviolent Communication (NVC) practitioner and facilitator with 15 years of experience. In the past she worked as a PEKiP- certified trainer for parents and their newborn and as Montessori- teacher in a Primary School. Gesine offers Nonviolent Communication events and learning experiences internationally (including the UK, India, USA, and Germany), with a focus on self development and community building, conflict resolution, couple mediation, supporting parents and their children.
Manasi Saxena (Certified Trainer and Board Member, Center for Nonviolent Communication; Founder-Director, enCOMPASSion) is a learning facilitator whose focus lies around the intersection of personal growth and community development. Her core focus is to work closely with communities at the grassroots, with a vision of fostering a paradigm of sustainability, collaboration and resilience through community-driven social change.
This event is a Seed of Peace & enCOMPASSion collaboration.