Join us for an interactive introduction to four key teachings and core skills of Nonviolent Communication™.
Learn practical tools you can use everyday to:
1) Realize the power you have for making a positive difference.
2) Transform strong emotions and judgmental thinking which get in the way of acting from the heart.
3) Use empathy to go from disconnection and stuckness to finding ways to get what you really need.
Sunday October 29 from 1:00-5:30 pm Eastern Time UCT-4
We want everyone who is interested to have access. If cost is a barrier, we are flexible. Contact Henry before the workshop to discuss how we can include you.
About Henry Wai:
Henry Wai has 28 years of experience leading trainings and delivering programs in Canada, England and the United States. Henry offers coaching and training for corporate, government, healthcare and community organization employees as well as public trainings.
Henry was introduced to Nonviolent Communication™ (NVC) www.cnvc.org by Marshall Rosenberg in 2000 and completed several trainings with Marshall. Henry’s early mentors were Gina Lawrie and Bridget Belgrave who developed the NVC Dance Floors
Henry’s capacity for presence has been supported through a variety of experiences:
- Zen Hospice Project volunteer,
- insight meditation practitioner,
- studying Psychology in university,
- growing up as a person of color in Canada, and
- contact improvisation dance.
He has been a certified NVC trainer since 2004 and particularly delights in sharing NVC fundamentals with beginners.
Prior to NVC certification, Henry worked as a trainer and service provider in various sectors — housing, food co-ops, volunteer management, adult education, social enterprise and youth employment.