This is an in-person event in Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK - over six weekly evening classes. Maximum numbers: 9
Level 1 foundation trainings are the first step to learning the skills of NVC. They are designed for people new to NVC or who want to refresh their knowledge of the key components.
It is the core training that most trainers / facilitators will ask for if you want to do further training in NVC.
Penny is a CNVC certified NVC trainer and will offer a certificate of attendance on completion if needed.
We will cover and practice:
- the four step NVC model that will act as a map to transforming your usual way of thinking and speaking
- Why and how to live and speak more relationally - me AND you, not me OR you
- What empathy is, what it isn’t and why it matters
- Self-empathy as a foundational step to be able to be able to claim and celebrate that we have needs
- What gets in the way of expressing yourself with greater honesty and what makes it easier to speak your truth
- How to speak up for your needs, make requests of others whilst giving space to hear a no.
- What we can do differently when people demand things of us
- Better ways to get what we need without demanding
- Holding the dilemma of two different opinions together even when there appears to be no unifying solution
- Listening to others and guessing at what matters to them without taking their judging and blaming personally
- and more…
Cost for the six-week course
- Supporter ticket: £250
- Standard ticket: £225
- Concessionary tickets (limited number): £200-£150
If these prices would prohibit you coming I am open to a conversation. Please contact me to discuss what could be possible
These courses generally fill quickly so if you are interested I encourage you to book soon.
More information on my website...