When it comes to getting out of the door, bedtimes, sharing toys and household chores, do your good intentions as a parent go out of the window? How do you stay present and grounded with your children, even when the pressure is on?
About the Course
- Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process for listening to your child, connecting with yourself, and self-expression.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your family life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ own lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Once you have attended this course you will be eligible to attend our Level Two/Intermediate courses.
When and Where
Six Fridays: 8, 15, 22 and 29 September; (skip 6 October), 13 and 20 October 2023, 10.30 am- 12:45 pm, UK time.
This is an online course. We will invite you to six online calls, using a platform called Zoom.
In the spirit of Gift Culture
Please see website for our requests.