- get involved
- celebrate marshall
- NVC Research
- NVC in Schools
- CNVC Project in Africa
- CNVC Project in Eastern Europe
- CNVC Project in Asia
- Lusophone Project
- CNVC Freedom Project (Prisons)
- The Restorative Justice Project
- find a trainer
- find supporters
- find practice groups
- find organizations
- learn nvc
- training schedule
- find trainers
- find trainers map
- Selected Trainer Annual Reports
- nvc family camps
- guidelines for sharing nvc
- NVC Apps for Smartphones
- international intensive trainings (IITs)
- NVC STORE
Following is a list of theme projects which create specialized Nonviolent Communication training programs focusing on specific areas.
The Center for Nonviolent Communication creates national teams who offer Nonviolent Communication training in countries in specific areas around the world.
"Whether we are working with a business or a country in great turmoil, the process is similar..... first we identify who in a country or organization is open to our work, and expose them to its potential. Then we train them in the process itself. Finally, there is the hard work of actual mediation and conflict resolution."
(1) African Project coordinated by Dunia Hategekimana, includes Burundi, Congo, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, and other countries.
(2) Eastern European Project coordinated by Éva Rambala, takes NVC into Poland, Russia, Hungary, Bosnia, Muldova, and Georgia, among others.
(3) Lusophone Project, coordinated by Dominic Barter, facilitates access to NVC in Lusophone—or Portuguese speaking—communities worldwide, including Brazil, Angola,Timor Leste, Portugal and beyond.
(4) South Asia Project coordinated by Father Chris Rajendram, includes NVC activities in India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.