- get involved
- NVC Research
- NVC in Schools
- CNVC Project in Africa
- CNVC Project in Eastern Europe
- CNVC Project in Asia
- Lusophone Project
- CNVC Freedom Project (Prisons)
- CNVC Social Change Project
- The Restorative Justice Project
- find supporters
- find practice groups
- find organizations
- learn nvc
- training schedule
- find trainers
- find trainers map
- Selected Trainer Annual Reports
- nvc family camps
- guidelines for sharing nvc
- international intensive trainings (IITs)
- NVC STORE
CNVC does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these blog entries or comments and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information in blogs.
Couples 911 - LaShelle's Top 3 Tips for Couples
I have followed CNVC Trainer LaShelle Lowe-Charde for years now and feel so grateful for learning how I typically 'react' in my long term relationships and how I can break any habitual pattern. Her main focus is supporting couples and watch my interview with her on YouTube to hear her top 3 tips:
1. Spend a designated time each day focused on each other.
2. Share even small appreciations as often as possible.
3. Develop a language of feeling and needs to communicate what's in our heart (what we want) not what's wrong.
She also shares her relationship saving request and why once we 'get' the floor, we tend to go on and on...