- get involved
- NVC Research
- NVC in Schools
- CNVC Project in Africa
- CNVC Project in Eastern Europe
- CNVC Project in Asia
- Lusophone Project
- CNVC Freedom Project (Prisons)
- CNVC Social Change Project
- The Restorative Justice Project
- find supporters
- find practice groups
- find organizations
- learn nvc
- training schedule
- find trainers
- find trainers map
- Selected Trainer Annual Reports
- nvc family camps
- guidelines for sharing nvc
- international intensive trainings (IITs)
- NVC STORE
Global Community Project (GCC)
Coordinated by Glenda Mattinson
Purpose of the Project
To support the world-wide sharing of information to enhance our effectiveness as an NVC community in living and sharing NVC collaboratively and using it to create life-serving systems.
How Can You Contribute?
Contribute financial support to enable focused attention on accomplishing the following:
- Design a way for information about NVC groups to be shared on the CNVC website, so we can all know what groups exist, how to connect with them, and can build shared awareness of their celebrations, mournings, learnings, needs and requests. Work with the CNVC webmaster to support implementation of these features. Publicize them as they are developed and support individuals and groups in learning how to use them. Develop mechanisms to help ensure that group-related information remains up-to-date.
- Invite and consolidate/organize questions from the world-wide NVC Community about how to work together effectively in groups / circles to live and spread NVC.
- Create opportunities through a variety of media for focused discussion on these questions (e.g., teleconferences, chat spaces, email forums)
- Transcribe, consolidate and edit the input from these different forums into documents that can be stored, shared and accessed as needed by individuals and groups with questions.
- Design a way of organizing this information in an area of the CNVC website so that needed group-related information can be easily and readily located as needed. Work with the CNVC webmaster to support implementation.
- Provide an easy way for members of the NVC Community to add their own group-related documents and links to the above area of the CNVC website. Publicize this service when it becomes available and provide support for people in using it. Note ways in which the area could be enhanced and coordinate implementation with the CNVC webmaster.
- Provide a “reference librarian” service to resources in this collection of group-related resources – support via email and possibly other forums for individuals and groups looking for certain types of information.
- Enable translation of key group-related documents between languages, so we can build up a truly world-wide body of knowledge on the effective living and sharing of NVC in groups and organizations to support creation of life-serving systems.
Other ways you and your group can contribute to increasing our effectiveness in spreading NVC consciousness together:
- Contribute information about your group and/or your questions, experience and resources to this initiative as opportunities are created.
- Let your colleagues know about this project and encourage them to participate.
Donate to help accelerate our process of learning from one another, starting now!